Saturday, April 2, 2022

Is It Ok To Train Through Your Pain?

I spent the last few days preparing for the talk I was going to give at UBX Training Singapore about healing after injury and whether it is ok to train through your pain. I had not done an in-person talk in forever and was feeling nervous before it!

With Rebecca, the owner
The owner of UBX Singapore had asked if I could give a talk for their members a few weeks ago and of course I agreed. I have known her for many years and am happy to share what I know.

In order to truly understand the concept of UBX Training, I signed up to attend sessions there. I wanted to ensure that I could tailor the talk to their members. It really worked for me in that I do not have to book my sessions. I can rock up at UBX anytime they are open. Another plus point is that the sessions are fun!

I hope that the UBX members and coaches who attended the talk this afternoon found it useful. I had a great time.

No comments: