Thursday, June 18, 2015

Physio Solutions 8th Anniversary


It's been 8 years since I started Physio Solutions. I did not do it alone. I had my family beside me. My husband, my sisters, my parents and my aunt. They are my angels.

My dream at that point was to make life a little easier for my patients. It still is.

I think we've made it this far because our focus always remained the same. Our patients.

Thank you Gino for the flowers :)

Another gift from him was for us to run together. Something we've not done for many months! This due to my fall while running during my pregnancy last year.

Never thought I'd be so happy to hear his constant reminders not to land on my right heel, relax my foot and lean forward ;)

Looking forward to beeing back seeing patients in a month! Happy 8th year Physio Solutions.

From Aden, Dean and Gino

2 comments:

Zarina said...

Aized and Gino are the best physiotherapists, ever! This is experience (my good & bad!) talking and not biasness. Congratulations Physiosolutions! Congratulations Aized and family. Best wishes for many more anniversaries ahead!

- Zarina

Running Solutions said...

Thank you Zarina